Casino scams and dishonest casinos that do not pay
Any Internet user who had to choose an online casino knows how many scams there are in the field of virtual gambling.
Scammers lure inexperienced newcomers with huge bonuses, a vast number of free spins, attractive payout indicators on the slots and giant jackpots. And later it turns out that their bonuses are impossible to cash out that the claimed RTP is not true that they do not accrue winnings, and that there is just no one to complain about them.
To warn players, we have created this list of institutions that are openly cheating or behave unfairly with their customers.
How is the blacklist of online casinos formed?
First of all, we should focus on the important:
Casinoz does not put casinos in the black list only by the fact that they provide services of poor quality.
Small choice of games, lack of progressive jackpots and tournaments, non-professional support, poor bonus program, unwillingness to serve customers from some countries - such shortcomings force us to reduce the site rating but is not the reason to be blacklisted.
You must understand:
This page presents dishonest online casinos.
We are talking about institutions that deceive existing customers, potential players, and their partners. In other words, there are fraudsters who in one way or another violate the laws.
Let's take a closer look at the main reasons that forces us to put gambling portals to a blacklist.
Casinos don't pay
What could be worse for an online gambling fan than to play at the institution that refuses to charge payments? Winning a casino is not an easy task in itself. And if they do not give you the winnings under false pretexts, you can come to despair.
The worst option is casino scams that just don't transfer money to the client, without motivating their decision and not wanting to communicate with him.
If the site acts this way, it is a direct way to a blacklist of gambling scams.
But most often the scammers are fooling users in a more sophisticated way. Unscrupulous gambling operators find thousands of reasons not to pay:
- Confusing rules – Sometimes the rules and terms of online casino games set out ambiguously, which allows the administration to interpret them in their interests. The individual items seem minor or are intentionally put forward in illogical sections so that the client does not think they are important. Support employees can also explain them very evasively to confuse users even more. But when it comes to accrual of payments, the administration will indicate these nuances as a basis for refusal to pay.
- Flimsy excuses – Sometimes the administration dumbfounds the client with unexpected claims. For example, such: "you played on the forbidden betting system, so we will not pay the winnings." There may be not a word in the rules about the inadmissibility of specific strategies.
- Unexpected changes in user agreements – Of course, the client must make sure that he is familiar with all the casino rules. But, you see, it is impossible to study them from cover to cover daily. Therefore, decent institutions should notify users about important changes in the agreement. If they make adjustments without warning players, and then accuse them of violations and don't want to accrue payments, it may cause the portal to be blacklisted.
In general, any attempts by the casino to deprive the client of his winnings received honestly, are considered by us as inadmissible practice.
Casinos publish fake licenses
In the blacklist are also institutions that work without a license, but try to convince the players that they have all the necessary documentation.
If they publish fake licenses, show counterfeit logos of the gambling regulators or set the reference to the fake sites with copies of licenses, we put them in this list also.
Casinos deceive customers in other ways
Often casinos try to mislead players at different stages deliberately.
- Bonuses - There are many ways to fool the client during a promotion. Bonus accrual and wagering rules are often written in a complicated language. Moreover, they can be especially confusing so the administration can interpret them differently.
- Tournaments - the rules for determining the winners of tournaments should be simple and clear to each client. If the murky schemes determine the awardees, it forces you to reflect on the portal honesty.
- Jackpots – the reluctance of the casino to pay the progressive jackpots are a common problem. Of course, sometimes the claims of operators justified, but it happens that the institution is just lying.
- Advertising - it's no secret that many institutions openly deceive players advertising their services. For example, they can lure newcomers the promise of 1000% bonuses on the first deposits, although, in fact, we are talking about ten 100% bonuses on deposit.
Casinoz is not going to put up with the above practices. If the institution behaves in this way, it is a direct road to the blacklist.
The casino does not participate in resolving disputes
Conflict situations between the administration of the institution and clients arise regularly. Not always the parties manage to solve them independently, without the involvement of a third party. Fair portals cooperate with reputable mediators, whose role may be played by special organizations, as well as thematic media.
If the institution flatly refuses to listen to reasonable arguments of clients or intermediaries, guided solely by their interests, it can find itself in the blacklist.
Casino screws gambling partners
Victims of scams can be not only casino customers. Sometimes casinos screw their partners. For example, the owners of gambling portals do not want to charge affiliate payments, disclose confidential information or in any way violate the principles of business ethics.
If such cases are particularly egregious, we include the related projects in a blacklist.
Dishonest online casino reviews
In articles about the casino scams, we publish detailed information about the services provided by these institutions. We do not hide their advantages and honestly talk about all the strengths of the portals.
Besides, we always explain in detail why the institution turned out to be on the black list.
When choosing a site, we recommend to study its pros and cons, pay attention to our claims, read the reviews of real customers and take note of the average rating. This data will help you decide whether to trust the portal with your money.
But we strongly recommend not to contact operators from this list.
Unfortunately, the list of casino scams is continuously updated. Although the online gambling industry is gradually whitewashing and coming out of the shadows, always scam operators are trying to deceive customers.
We promise not to cooperate with such businesses and always warn you about all sorts of frauds in the industry.