World of online gambling has its own business strategies and processes, which must be controlled to provide the players with secure and fair service. Unfortunately, online gambling establishments have no universal and world-recognized protocol. That's why independent organizations must help gambling industry to regulate itself from the point of view of creating this kind of protocols and audit of gambling portals for compliance with proper criteria. Gaming Laboratories International, LLC (GLI) is one of such organizations, which certificate is a very good sign for online casino.
On June 23rd, 1989, James Mayda and Paul Magno have founded Gaming Laboratories International, LLC, which head office was situated in New Jersey, USA. It's almost thirty years passed since that time and now GLI is a world leader in field of independent services by testing, examination and certification at gambling market. GLI employs over 800 specialists in 21 labs at six continents, serving over 455 jurisdictions, including over 65 lottery jurisdictions. Lottery departments of GLI provide interactive and professional service, no one other lab can offer in the meantime. GLI is an allied member World Lottery Association, European Lottery and NASPL and accredits for compliance to ISO/IEC 17025, 17020 and Guide 65 in USA and internationally.
In 2010, GLI has purchases assets, intellectual property and trade names of Technical Systems Testing company, the leader in filed of gaming tests, system testing and certification, that has strengthen their leadership at the market even more.
Types of services
Gaming Laboratories International, LLC provides a huge spectrum of all possible services for authorities, providers and operators in gambling industry. Here is a short list of GLI's services:
- Software quality assurance and testing.
- System integration and acceptance testing of clients.
- Security audit.
- Testing for network vulnerability and penetration test.
- Managing of gambling projects.
- Modernization of major systems.
- Project performance test.
- WLA security and responsible gaming education.
- Technical consulting.
- RNG testing for server and terminal.
- iGaming testing on regulated markets.
- Geolocation testing.
- GLI University and ISO tests.
- Math analysis and modeling.
- Statistical forensic analysis.
Moreover, the company offers GLIAccess database, which provides information about executed tests and previous certificates for elements, being tested by providers and authorities in the current time.
Gaming Laboratories International, LLC works with governments, public and private institutions. Some of its partners are mentioned below:
- OPTIMA - the leader in development of software for iGaming and sporting bets.
- Live Dealer Casino by BetConstruct.
- PAGCOR - Philippines government gaming and entertaining corporation.
- GameCo - producer of skill based slots.
- TGG - interactive entertaining company.
- William Hill Casino.
Full list of partners can be found at the official website of iTech Labs.