Online casino auditors
Every reasonable fan of online gambling prefers to play at an honest casino and safely trust his money. But how to distinguish a decent establishment from a fraudulent one? The logo of the gambling regulator in the site footer and the attached license copy is not enough to be sure of the portal reliability.
An essential advantage of the online casino, which strengthens trust in it, in cooperation with independent audit organizations. There are several well-known companies In the gambling business involved in checking websites that provide services of this kind.
Reviews of gambling auditors are published on this page of Casinoz.
What casino auditors do?
Each organization has its own set of services, so it should be specified in each case. But it is possible to distinguish the main directions, which are followed by the majority of independent auditors of the gambling business.
- Casino honesty audit,
- Random number generators certification,
- Check the actual return values in different game categories,
- Software integrity control,
- General testing of different types of gaming platforms,
- Consulting on various issues,
- Financial transaction support,
- Audit checks,
- Technical consulting,
- Project management,
- System integration,
- Mathematical analysis and so on.
The largest organizations provide a vast range of services.
The most well known online casino auditors
We list the most reliable organizations engaged in gambling establishments audit:
- eCOGRA (eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance) is a famous company from the UK that certifies software, checks random number generators, fixes RTP in online gambling, helps to solve disputes and provides other services.
- GLI (Gaming Laboratories International) is an auditor headquartered in the United States, testing gambling software, checking systems security and exercising general control over the gambling portals operation.
- iTechLabs company, based in Australia, which is engaged in the certification of gambling games for online casinos and quality assurance of software for gambling business on the Internet.
- RSM International is an international network dealing with all major areas of audit, accounting, outsourcing, tax consulting and other activities.
- BMM Testlabs is a veteran of the gambling audit industry. The company checks games, tests software, analyzes RNG, fixes RTP and so on.
- Certified Fair Gambling is a company founded by the famous doctor of mathematical Sciences Eliot Jacobson. Engaged in the audit of a casino, the control of the parameters of the theoretical return, certification of the random number generators and testing of gaming platforms.
Read more about the services of all audit organizations in the reviews.
How to make sure the casino is audited?
Usually, gambling sites cooperating with such organizations publish auditors ' logos in the footer. These icons provide links to inspection reports, certificates, or official portals where detailed information can be obtained.
Some fraudulent casinos display fake logos. Usually, they has no links.
If you are in doubt whether the casino has been audited, please contact the support team for clarification. Contact details can be found in the reviews of gambling auditors.
Can I complain to the auditor about the casino?
Resolving disputes between gambling operators and customers is a standard service provided by many independent audit organizations.
If a casino, bookmaker or poker room cooperates with a company engaged in such activities, you can send a request to the organization. As a rule, this can be done on its official website, using a special questionnaire or writing to the support service.
But first, make sure that your claims are justified, and try to settle the problem with the casino representatives. It is often possible to reach a compromise without intermediaries.
We also recommend you to read feature stories at Casinoz, telling who and how to complain about online casinos.
Casino auditors reviews
In the articles about audit organizations from the world of gambling, the activities of companies are considered according to this plan:
- Introduction - presentation,
- About auditor - General description,
- Types of services - a detailed review of all services provided by the auditor,
- Dispute resolution - whether the company acts as an intermediary,
- Partners - the most famous business partners,
- Conclusion - conclusions about the work, pros, and cons.
Contact details and other additional information are attached to the auditor's review.
Under the article, readers write reviews and discuss the work of the company. You can also share your views and personal experiences.
Gambling experts recommend that when choosing a casino, you always specify whether the institution cooperates with independent auditors. But do not take the operator's word or rely only on the logo presented in the footer. Do not be lazy and check whether this organization tests and controls the particular portal.