Online casino poker
Speaking of poker as a casino game, you should understand that we are talking about numerous varieties. Even versions with the same names may differ significantly from each other in different establishments. Also, many poker models are offered by software developers for online gambling.
Feature articles at Casinoz will help you to understand the huge variety of types and learn the right way to play poker.
Casino Poker VS club poker
First of all, let's understand what is meant by casino poker. Let's also find out how it differs from the so-called club or sports poker.
At the casino, the customer plays poker against the dealer. Even if formally the dealer is absent, the opponent of the player is still an institution. In other words, he doesn't need to beat other customers who can sit with him at one table.
Some varieties of poker, originally invented for the club format was later adapted for casinos. For example, most major gambling portals offer different models of hold'em, in which the client must defeat the dealer.
Advantages of online casino poker
Poker in a real casino captivates by the opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere of the gambling club, communication with partners on the table, leisurely gambling process and other delights of similar institutions.
Online casino poker has its advantages. Let's highlight the main advantages:
- A variety of models of well-known and novice developers,
- A very wide range of rates,
- Often very favorable conditions,
- Realistic animation,
- Various settings and additional tools,
- No side costs,
- Availability in any place where there is an Internet connection.
In short, online poker is very convenient and democratic.
Varieties of casino poker
Let's review the most popular types of poker, most often found in real gambling establishments and online casinos.
- Stud poker - the basic version in which you need to beat the dealer by gathering a stronger hand. The lowest hand is ACE/king. The maximum – a Royal flush. The client first makes an ante bet and then confirms the intention to continue the game bet. The gain depends on the strength of his cards and the presence of a combination of the dealer.
- Caribbean poker - this poker is different from the classic stud with the possibility of exchanging cards. Usually, you can also play at multiple hands.
- Oasis Poker is another variation of stud poker with one or two exchanges of any number of cards for an additional fee. The amount depends on the number of cards exchanged. Other functions may also function.
- Russian poker - the game is similar to the above poker versions, but has more liberal rules. For one ante you can change any number of cards, buy the sixth card and perform other manipulations. This comes at the expense of reduced payments.
- Hold'em poker casino - is a Texas hold'em club, adapted to play for customers against the establishment. The rules should be specified in each institution because they differ significantly. Usually, the player gradually gets the cards and can increase the bet at each stage — such models provided by many developers of poker for the online casino.
- Three-card poker is a relatively young game, where it is possible to make three independent bets. The customer and the dealer get three cards. There are special combinations of symbols.
- Four-card poker- the game is very similar to three-card poker, but the participants receive four cards. Other unique features are also available.
- Pai Gow poker - you need to defeat the dealer in two combinations, collected from five and two cards. You can use the Joker. Also, there are additional bonuses.
- Let it ride poker – in this game you need to collect paid combination. Cards are opened gradually. At each stage, the client can remove part of the total bet, if the situation seems unfavorable to him.
The above types of poker offer many developers of gambling games for online casinos. Their versions differ in names and interface features, rules, set of options, settings, and other characteristics.
In the portfolio of many gambling software manufacturers, unique models with unusual rules and non-standard design are also presented. They are discussed in the thematic section of the reviews at Casinoz.
Mathematics of Poker
All varieties of casino poker have a certain level of theoretical return. In most models, it is slightly lower than in classic varieties of blackjack or video poker, although there are games with quite high RTP.
As a rule, the developers of online gambling software indicate this number in the technical characteristics listed on the official manufacturer's website or help section. Do not forget to clear it before then playing poker for money.
To achieve the maximum return is possible only with the help of optimal game strategy. It should be selected separately for each poker variety.
Poker strategy and tactics
All table poker games at a casino have a certain level of theoretical return. We have not met models with very high RTP. The mathematical advantage of the institution is usually at least two percent. This is higher than in most video poker or blackjack games, but lower, than in traditional European roulette.
You cannot get rid of the house edge, but playing according to the right poker strategy makes it possible to count on a positive outcome. Detailed tips on key varieties can be found in a separate section of the portal.
How to choose casino poker
When selecting a model in an online casino, consider the following criteria:
- The range of bets,
- The reliability of the provider of the software,
- The authority of the operator of gambling,
- The convenience of the interface,
- Graphics quality,
- Availability of important settings.
Also, make sure that you have thoroughly studied the rules and picked the best poker strategy.
Poker reviews at Casinoz
Features of the game of poker require a special approach to the description of rules and other aspects of models of different brands. Articles of our reviewers consider them according to the established plan:
- Introduction - preliminary information,
- A general description of the rules, the goal, the stages of gameplay and so forth,
- Bonus games – are there any bonuses in this poker,
- Jackpots - whether a progressive poker has a jackpot,
- Mobile version - how well poker is adapted for smartphones,
- Conclusion – conclusions, a summary of recommendations for the strategy, lists of pros and cons.
At the end of the review, experts give advice on which casino poker offers the most favorable terms. Below, readers write reviews; they assess and ask questions.
How to play poker for free?
Most establishments give the opportunity to test online poker for free. Software developers provide demo versions that allow you to run gambling "for fun."
As a rule, this opportunity is available to all visitors. Sometimes free casino poker is offered to registered customers only. In some cases, you cannot try games for credits. This limitation usually applies to live poker with live dealers or with progressive models jackpots.
Almost all reviews come with free poker versions. Readers can run them directly at Casinoz. Accordingly, you do not need to leave the site and go to the casino to find out if this or that model suits you.
How to play poker for money?
Usually, gambling fans are not limited to free mode, and they want to play online poker for real money. There is no such possibility at Casinoz. The site does not accept bets and does not provide any other services of this kind.
All reviews have buttons leading to the best online casinos, where you will be able to risk these funds for a game of poker discussed in the article.
Please find a list of other trusted institutions, as well proposing the model under discussion.
Choose a portal that suits you in all respects, sign up, add funds to your account and you can play poker in dollars, bitcoins, euros or other currencies.
Other poker articles
More feature articles can be found in the sections with poker strategies, news, and rules.
They address all kinds of issues related to this game. You will learn how to select the most profitable models, win in poker at the casino, manage your finances and keep yourself in hand during the game process.
Also, you will find lots of useful information on statistics, fascinating poker stories, biographies of legendary personalities, collections of curiosities from the world of poker and more.
Sections are often supplemented with materials. Watch out for updates.
Some types of poker at the casino leave high chances for success. They have a small advantage of the institution, giving hope for successive wins.
But do not forget that there is no single strategy for all types. Each version should be studied separately and played by its system. Articles about poker at Casinoz will help you with this.