Trust is one of the critical aspects of online gambling. If the client does not trust the operator, he will not take a risk and Deposit personal funds to the account and will not want to play at the casino for money. The user wants to be sure that reputable organizations control the work of the institution.
This role plays gambling business regulators in different countries of the world. They issue licenses under which casinos provide their services. These governmental organizations also monitor the integrity of operators, handle customer complaints and perform other functions.
The reviews presented on this page of Casinoz are devoted to the work of the leading companies.
What do casino regulators do?
So, what the organizations that regulate the gambling business do.
- Issuance of licenses for the provision of services in gambling – these documents are of different types, depending on the characteristics of the industry in each jurisdiction. Some regulators offer single licenses; others divide them into different kinds of activities: casino, poker, betting, software production and so on.
- Control of operators ' activities - Such organizations are not limited to issuing licenses. They also monitor the work of the companies to which they have granted permits. If operators violate laws or regulations, their license may be revoked.
- Customer complaints - the Regulator can complain about the operation of the casino if you think that you have been mistreated. The contact details of the relevant authority are always available on its official website. Gambling establishments can also publish e-mail addresses on their portals.
- Other responsibilities - Organizations also carry out information work, are engaged in the development of the industry and so on.
The full list of functions performed by each gambling regulator is available on its website.
The most authoritative gambling regulators
The gambling industry involves dozens of authorities that issue licenses and monitor the work of operators. Let's highlight some of the most famous:
- Malta Gaming Authority,
- The UK Gambling Commission,
- Alderney Gaming Control Commission,
- Curacao Internet Gambling Association,
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission and many others.\
Read more about regulators in the reviews above.
How to check the casino license?
First of all, you need to understand the main thing:
Do not play for money in an online casino that does not have a license of a reliable gambling regulator.
When choosing a portal, immediately check its documentation. Honest and reliable portals publish links to official websites of government companies, where you can see an electronic copy of the document or detailed information about it.
But be careful. Some companies create fake websites of gambling regulators.
Reviews of online gambling regulators at Casinoz
The articles in this section discuss the following regulator's features:
- General information - what does it do, what types of services it provides and so on;
- Types of licenses - what documents are issued to operators;
- Dispute resolution - whether acting as an intermediary;
- Casino with licenses - what well-known institutions the company have issued licenses;
- Conclusion - conclusions with lists of advantages and disadvantages.
Also, the most critical information is attached to the articles: address, e-mail, website, etc.
Under the reviews of regulators, you can write about your experience, ask a question and share experiences with organization representatives.
Do not be lazy and check licenses of online casinos, poker rooms, bookmakers and organizers of other types of gambling entertainment.
If the documentation makes you doubt, ask for clarification from the representatives of the regulator. This is the only way you can protect yourself from fraud. Do not be afraid to seek justice via these authorities. If you are deceived in the casino, complain to the company that issued him a license.
Beginners are advised to start with the study of information about these organizations at Casinoz. We talk about the work of the authorities, highlight their strengths and weaknesses, publish official information and give them an assessment. Be careful.