Over the past couple of years, NextGen Gaming, an Australian manufacturer of video slots for real and online casinos, has significantly strengthened its position in the market. And in late 2011, it was announced about the merger of NextGen Gaming and NYX Interactive, which opened broader prospects for both companies.
NextGen Gaming history began in 1999 when few enthusiasts started the development of online games, and soon earned a reputation of innovators in this field. Since NextGen Gaming has released hundreds of slot machines and its partners are numerous gambling operators and software vendors for the industry.
To list all models produced by NextGen Gaming is boring and tedious.
Players can test them themselves, because these slots are represented in many casinos, but it is worth talking about a few unique elaborations of NextGen Gaming.
• SuperBet is a bet that player can do at will. Activating it, he chooses the size of the additional bet, which gives him some advantages in certain game situations (eg, increasing payments for the combinations involving the character Wild).
• Select a Play is a function that gives the player an opportunity to choose the type of free spins. So it can adjust the gameplay of video slot at the own discretion.
• DynaReel is an option that involves separators between the reels of slot machine and gives the user a chance to get additional prizes.
• Up Wild - in slots with Up Wild wild symbols are moving up on the reel, leaving a twin.
• Slide a Wild is a feature that allows the customer to control manually the location and possibilities of symbol Wild. The farther it will be from the first reel, the less it will fall out, but its value will increase.
We have considered only the most striking elaborations of NextGen Gaming, but it has been clear already that the company employs are creative professionals who again and again delight us with unusual novelties.