All reputable online casinos offer their customers so-called loyalty programs. They can also be called a players club, VIP programs, etc. Their principles may also differ in originality, but their main goal is to reward players who regularly play in this casino.
This article discusses the main aspects of online casino loyalty programs and will give you some tips for choosing them.
What Is a Casino Loyalty Program?
A loyalty program is a method of encouraging regular customers with various privileges and benefits, such as:
- complimentary points,
- personal bonuses,
- growing cashback,
- slot free spins,
- access to private events,
- high withdrawal limits,
- special treatment, etc.
In land-based casinos, such programs often involve free accommodation, restaurant dinners, or gifts.
Of course, the longer you play the casino, especially at high bets, the more rewards it will give you.
Do not think that loyalty programs are only for visitors who regularly lose.
The managers of any high-quality casino understand that sooner or later, the mathematical advantage of all the games and the player's excitement will do the job and make a lucky customer a source of revenue.
Levels and Statuses in Loyalty Programs
In many casinos, loyalty programs have several levels, often denoted by colors or names of precious stones and metals, such as:
The higher the level of a player, the more the game points, the higher bonuses, and the greater privileges he gets.
In most cases, the levels of loyalty are determined by the total amount of bets the client makes in a month or other period. A new status is awarded when the customer reaches the required amount. But if he does not gain the necessary number of points for the next period, he may be returned to the previous level.
Casino Groups' Loyalty
Some online casinos are grouped to provide a better service to their customers in terms of the organization of large-scale loyalty programs and joint tournaments, promotions, and lotteries.
A striking example of such an association was the Vegas Partner Lounge Group, which included ten large online casinos and two poker rooms (now it does not work).
- Such organizations can not afford to raffle cars, jewelry, and trips to travel around the globe.
- They hold the largest tournaments with incredible prizes.
- Their customers get gifts for birthdays and invitations to restaurants.
All this is a powerful incentive for people to continue to play in these casinos.
Loyalty Program Comp Points
The most common form of a loyalty program in any online casino is a system of complementary points that can be exchanged for money. Let's look at how this happened in the Vegas Partner Lounge loyalty program.
At the initial stage, all clients get these casino gaming scores for different games with bets under the following procedure:
- 1 point for $10 (Slots, American Roulette, and unique games)
- 1 point for $20 (Poker, Casino War, Red Dog, Sic Bo, and some types of roulette)
- 1 point for $100 (video poker, baccarat, and craps)
- 1 point for $200 (other types of roulette)
- 1 point for $500 (Blackjack and All Aces)
Then a player can exchange 500 points for $2 or 1000 points for $5.
Silver category customers get by 25% more points, gold by 50%, and platinum by 100%.
Choosing the Best Loyalty Program
If a loyalty program is one of the critical factors for choosing online casino games, we recommend you carefully look at the following options:
- What will a loyalty program give you?
- Does it meet your expectations?
- Do you meet the requirements of the program?
- Are you satisfied with what you get on your level of the potential program?
- How generous is this loyalty program compared to the competitors' casinos?
- How to earn points in your favorite games?
- How many points should you accumulate for their monetization?
- Can you use the privileges of the rest of the program, or will they remain to you only as a theoretical possibility?
- If you play at high bets if this loyalty program has additional benefits for High Rollers besides high stakes?
By answering these questions, you will understand if this loyalty program is good for you.
Remember that the best casinos provide regulars with real benefits and do not encourage them to gamble continuously.