More and more versions of blackjack with side bets appear at online casinos. Earlier only progressive jackpots were provided for them. Nowadays opportunities of such bets have considerably increased. This fact is proven by Super 7 Blackjack released by Betsoft Gaming.
Super 7 Blackjack is a free online American blackjack
. It is possible to play one, two, or three hands simultaneously. It is possible to make both basic and side bets on each hand.
Six standard 52-card decks without jokers are used in Super 7 Blackjack. All cards are shuffled before each deal.
The aim of Super 7 Blackjack is to beat the dealer by collecting a higher score. It cannot exceed twenty-one. Gamblers can also beat the dealer if he busts. Extra payouts are described below.
Actually, Super 7 Blackjack has all basic principles of blackjack that can be studied with the help of the special article on the site Casinoz.me. This article deals only with the rules for the model called Super 7 Blackjack:
- The croupier deals two cards to himself and reveals one of them.
- He checks for blackjack if the upcard is an ace.
- The dealer hits on a 16 and stands on any 17.
- It is allowed to split (once per box).
- It is allowed to split ten-value cards of different ranks.
- It is allowed to double on any first two cards (including after a split).
- There is insurance against blackjack in case of a face-up ace.
- It is prohibited to surrender.
Ordinary winning boxes are paid 1:1. Blackjack is paid 3:2. The payout for insurance is calculated according to the 2:1 ratio.
At Mr. Green Casino it is possible to stake from one to two hundred credits per box.
In addition to the basic bet, Super 7 Blackjack provides an opportunity to make a side bet on the field called Super 7. It is always equal to one credit and is valid independently of the basic bet. It is paid for sevens in a row, starting with the first card received from the deal.
There are the following payouts for this bet:
- One 7 - 3:1
- 7-7 of any suit- 50:1
- 7-7 of one suit - 100:1
- 7-7-7 of any suit - 500:1
- 7-7-7 of one suit - 5,000:1
If the first dealt card is not a 7, this bet loses.
Bonuses are not provided by the rules for Super 7 Blackjack.
Progressive jackpots are not drawn in Super 7 Blackjack.
We are going to help you to master all buttons and windows:
- Deal is used to deal new cards
- Clear allows removing chips from the layout
- Repeat is used to repeat the previous bet
- Hit is used to take a new card
- Stand is used to stop hitting
- Double allows doubling the bet
- Split allows dividing cards into two hands
- Bet shows the bet size per deal
- Bal shows the number of credits on the account
- Help shows information
- Sound On/Off allow adjusting audio effects
Denomination of chips is selected by clicking on the appropriate chip in the lower right corner. Above them there are arrows that are used to adjust the game speed.
Frankly speaking, Super 7 Blackjack is very similar to American blackjack with the rules for Las Vegas Strip (although there are some differences.) A key feature of this game is a side bet that allows winning up to five thousand credits.
If you want to master blackjack
, read articles in the section Strategies on the website Casinoz.me. Advices on Super 7 Blackjack are available in the section Help.
Where to play
It is possible to play Super 7 Blackjack at many online casinos that offer software released by Betsoft Gaming. Make the right choice with the help of reviews of different establishments from the portal Casinoz.me.