Have you watched «Battle of Red Cliffs» by John Woo? The movie is devoted to the biggest battle of The Three Kingdoms era, as Chinese history’s period from 220 to 280 years is used to be called. The researchers state that the moviemaker has changed many facts, but the spectators loved the result. It should be enough to say that box is three times higher than the total budget.
This grand battle is what the developers of Pragmatic Play have devoted their stunning online slot machine «3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs» to. The novelty has no relation to the movie, however, its fans should love the game too. Please read the review of this slot, prepared by the experts of Casinoz.club, and hurry up to test the model personally.
Play 3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs
«3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs» video slot has five reels. Symbols are located in three columns at the screen.
Same bets are accepted per each of twenty five pay lines, always active on default. It is possible to stake up to ten coins per line. The coin value varies from one cent to fifty cents. The range of bets varies from twenty five cents to one hundred twenty five dollars per round.
The game is provided with ordinary symbols, Wilds, Scatters, free spins with bonus options and a system of progressive prizes.
The basic symbols form winning combinations only from left to right at the active lines. To form one, you need three, four or five same elements. If a combination consists of four or five icons, only the most valuable one is paid. Herewith, multiply combinations are possible in result of a round, but only at different lines.
Each of the possible combinations is provided with a special index from x5 to x200. It is multiplied by the bet per line to calculate the win. All exceptions are discussed below in the article.
A double game is not suggested by «3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs».
3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs Screenshot
3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs Symbols, Wild, Scatter
«3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs» video slot has eleven ordinary symbols, which form combinations by the general rules. There are five playing cards, three colonels, a sailing boat, a helmet and a sword at the reels.
Colonels drop out in vertical stacks at the reels. They also take part in bonus options.
Moreover, the game is provided with following special symbols:
- Wild (red emblem with a golden dragon) is designed to replace other symbols, except the Scatters. It shows in vertical stacks at the reels.
- Scatter (a temple) triggers free spins when it shows at the first, third and fifth reels in the same time. It is unavailable at other reels.
The pay table provides potential payoffs in coins according to the current bet.
3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs Bonus games
Now about the prize options of this video slot:
- Spoils of War Progressive Feature – when any payoffs by combinations are made, the player gets whole amount of the prize. However 2% of this amount goes to the virtual balance displayed at the special window. Every time all three colonels drop out at the reels during a regular spin, the gambler scores one point. As soon as he scores forty, he wins extra cash. But first the gambler has to play in the prize round.
- Spoils of War Bonus – eight envelopes show at the screen. You need to pick one of them. An envelope hides an extra multiplier from x2 to x100. The total amount of the win is multiplied by this index.
- Red Cliffs Free Spins – before the beginning of free spins, you need to pick one of three suggested options: twenty free spins with a single Wild colonel; ten free spins with two Wild colonels; five spins with all three colonels working as Wilds to replace other symbols. They turn into Wilds at all reels, except the first left one. The game goes by the latest bet on the casino expense. Free spins might be extended.
Details of the rules are discussed at the proper pages of the Help.
«3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs» doesn't offer a progressive jackpot in its classic form. We have already described the progressive system above.
3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs Interface
If you have already played online slot machines by Pragmatic Play before, the control panel of this model won’t surprise you. Just in case, we would like to provide some tips for the beginners:
- Credit – state of the balance in coins;
- Bet – an amount of the bet;
- Cash – state of the balance in cash;
- Coin Value – current coin value;
- Autoplay – switch to the automatic mode;
- I – open the pay table and rules.
Plus and minus next to the circle arrow at the right open the betting panel:
Coins per Line – select an amount of the bet per line in coins;
Coins Value – select the coin value.
It is possible to play manually or switch to the automatic mode. In second case you can use numerous advanced settings.
In general, «3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs» offers to set up the sound parameters, speed of the game, size of the screen, graphics resolution and etc. The slot is available in a browser.
We have no doubt, most of the readers would love the novelty. The game is pretty spectacular, original and exciting. Unusual features of different symbols, extremely interesting free spins and an exciting system of progressive prizes with extra multipliers won’t leave anybody indifferent.
Please pay your attention to the average payback and low dispersion of this model.
Where to play 3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs for free or real money?
You can test «3 Kingdoms: Battle of Red Cliffs» slot machine free directly at Casinoz.club. Make sure you have watched our demo video about major features of this game.
To play for real money, you can go to different online casinos, powered by Pragmatic Play software. Experts reviews are supposed to help you choosing a proper website that answers all your demands and expectations.
Please share your opinions about the novelty in comments. You can write responses, give rates and discuss the model.
P.S. We would like to add, that this is not the only video slot about the battle of Red Cliff. A thematic model named «East Wind Battle»
can be found in the gaming portfolio of GamesOS.