The legendary Pong by Atari Studio turned forty five years old in 2017. To the anniversary of this famous ping pong simulator, PariPlay company has released an original video slot named «Atari Pong». It will take you to the past and dip into pleasant memories of endless tournaments at the screens of old TVs.
Rules and technical features of this model are carefully described in the following review by online gambling guide Casinoz.club.
Play Atari Pong
«Atari Pong» online slot machine has five reels, twenty pay lines, which are always active on default, and fifteen cells at the main screen.
An amount of the bet per spin varies form one to fifty cents (from twenty cents to ten euro per spin). However some online casinos may offer different limits.
Except the basic symbols, «Atari Pong» is provided with Wilds, which are able to trigger multiply bonus features.
Winning combinations are formed of ordinary icons at active lines. At least three same elements have to be situated next to each other from left to right at same active line, starting from the first left reel necessarily.
An amount of the payoff is calculated by the bet per line, which is multiplied by an index of formed combination. In «Atari Pong» it varies from x4 to x400. Numerous wins are possible in result of a single spin.
There is no gambling feature here. Please read about prize features below in the review by Casinoz.club.
Atari Pong Screenshot
Atari Pong Symbols, Wild, Scatter
An old TV, Atari console, a joystick, fruits, berries and bells – these symbols form combinations by the general rules, described above. Same icons may form stacks and take whole reels.
One symbol is provided with special functions:
- Wild always takes central cell at the screen. It replaces any other elements and triggers Referee Wilds feature in every spin.
Please see the multipliers on the pay table. There are no Scatters and traditional free spins here.
Atari Pong Bonus games
Let’s discuss prize features of Referee Wilds series. Wilds triggers one of them in every spin.
- Wild remains at its position and help making combinations of other symbols.
- Wild expands for one cell to the right and one cell to the left.
- Wild takes one cell above and one below it.
- Wild triggers ping-pong game. The ball turns up to six symbols at the screen in Wilds.
- Wild triggers a free respin on the casino’s expense by the bet of previous round. Joker remains at its position.
- Wild multiplies wins by all combinations (even if doesn't take part in them) three or five times.
All bonus options play in automatic mode, so you are just left to follow what happens at the screen. Information at the Help would help you understanding the rules.
PariPlay Studio doesn’t draw progressive jackpots on «Atari Pong» video slot.
Atari Pong Interface
Now a couple words about elements of the control panel:
- Balance – state of the balance;
- Win – an amount of the win per spin;
- Bet – select the bet.
Round buttons at the right play new rounds. It is possible to play manually or in automatic mode.
A plus at the left opens the menu with user’s settings, pay table and Help.
«Atari Pong» provides an opportunity to set up the sound, size of the screen and parameters of automatic game. It is not necessary to download this slot.
It is not the first model by PariPlay, inspired by Atari video games
. We should confess, new slot is pretty interesting and stylish.
- Pros: interesting features of Wild symbol, frequent bonuses, a stylish design.
- Cons: low theoretical payback level, not wide enough range of bets, poor settings.
Level of volatility is below the average.
Where to play Atari Pong for free or real money?
You can test «Atari Pong» slot machine free at Casinoz.club or play this game for real money at online casinos powered by PariPlay software. Such websites are listed below the review. Experts reviews and opinions of real customers are supposed to help you choosing a fair online casino.
Please don't be shy to write responses about this video slot and score the game.
P.S. Fans of retro video games
are recommended to look through the models described in our thematic pick.