Here comes another online video slot about living at the farm. The model developed by Ainsworth company was named «Barnyard Bonanza». It is going to fascinate you by numerous winning combinations, spectacular animation, functions of special symbols and additional bonuses. All features of the game are carefully described in the following review by Casinoz.
«Barnyard Bonanza» slot machine has five reels and fifteen cells for symbols at the screen. It is possible to use all twenty active lines only and place same bets, in range provided by the casino rules, per each of them.
The model tested by our experts accepted from one cent to four dollars per line. This way, it is possible to stake from twenty cents to eighty dollars per spin.
The slot offers different kinds of ordinary and special symbols, free spins with advanced features and other bonus options discussed below.
The ordinary symbols win when they make a solid chain of several same elements at one of the active lines. The combination must begin from the first left reel.
An amount of the win is calculated by two parameters: the bet per line is multiplied by the index of formed combination, provided by the table. It might vary from x10 to x125 for «Barnyard Bonanza». In case of multiply combinations formed at different lines by results of a single spin, all credits are summarized.
A game of chance is not provided by the rules of this model.
The gaming symbols, imaged at the screen of this slot, are 3D icons of pets, a hangar, a scarecrow and card signs designed in agriculture style.
- The following elements are provided with special functions:
- Wild (a farmer riding a tractor) is imaged at all reels. It forms winning combinations on its own and help making them of basic symbols.
- Scatter (a chicken) is paid independently of its location at the screen. It drops during the regular spins only and triggers prize spins by three and more elements.
- Golden Egg (a golden egg) drops during free spins only.
Please read about prize options below.
This slot machine offers a single option of prize round — free spins. However they are available in five varieties:
- Barn Feature – fortune free spins with stacks of hangars;
- Scarecrow Feature – thirteen spins with stacks of scarecrows at the reels;
- Pig Feature – twelve free spins, during which pigs drop in stacks;
- Horse Feature – eleven prize spins with long stacks of horses at the reels;
- Cow Feature – ten bonus spins with stacks of cows.
The casino places the bet instead of the customer here. An amount of the bet and quantity of the active lines remain the same.
- Bonus payoffs — is a golden egg shows at the screen, the player gets a prize in amount up to five total bets.
The gameplay is automatic, so these options don't require your active participation and you don't need to get into details of the rules.
Ainsworth doesn't draw a progressive jackpot on «Barnyard Bonanza» slot machine.
You can see the following elements at the control panel:
- Win – an amount of the win for a spin;
- Cash – state of the balance;
- Lines – quantity of the active lines;
- Bet – an amount of the bet per line;
- Total Bet – an amount of the total bet.
A gear-wheel at the right calls a special panel to select a bet, look through the rules and go to the pay table.
New spin is launched by the round arrow at the right. There is a plus next to this, which switches to the automatic game.
The user’s settings allow to set up sound parameters and size of the screen. The game was designed for browser playing.
Of course, the outstanding feature of this slot is five varieties of free spins with special bonuses. Other thing we would like to say about is the colorful design, not a bad 3D graphics, the funny animation and the convenient interface.
The disadvantages are inconvenience in the way to place a bet, that must be disliked by those who play by betting systems. Moreover, the slot has low theoretical payback. Dispersion is under average too.
Where to play for free or real money?
It is possible to test «Barnyard Bonanza» free directly at Casinoz or farmers slots
are discussed in the special article available by link.