Tales of Sand
Tales of Sand Review
Here comes an unusual dice game, provided with an interesting design and original rules. It was released by Gaming 1 company, the promising developer of software for online gambling market. Understanding all features of the gameplay should be easy with help of the detailed review, prepared by the experts of Casinoz.
Where to Play Tales of Sand?
Play Free Demo Tales of Sand without registration
You can test «Tales of Sand» directly at Casinoz. Please watch our video review, supposed to help you understanding the rules.
To play for real money, you can go to online casinos
powered by Gaming 1 software. One of them is Casino777.
We are looking forward for your responses about this game. Your fair opinions and rates are welcome.
Online casino with Tales of Sand
How to Play Tales of Sand
Aim of the game on «Tales of Sand» is to get payoffs by combinations made of same scores at the dice.
An amount of the bet per round varies from ten cents to ten euro (but you better check it out directly at online casino).
The model has four screen. Each of them fits nine cells (3x3). Winning combinations are three dice of same score, located at any of five active lines: three horizontal and two diagonal.
The gameplay includes twelve levels. You get a column of three same or different dice at each of them. You can place it at any of four screens, where it takes the first empty column at the left. If the screen is full, you can’t use it anymore.
There are ten dice of different value here. For example, the combination of blue single points brings you just twenty points, while the chain made of green hieroglyphs would gift you with one hundred twenty points.
To get a payoff, it is necessary to get at least one hundred points. In case of three or four combinations made in result of a round, the total score is increased.
Wins are calculated by the score received in result of a round. If you have one hundred points, your payoff is calculated by x2 multiplier, while one thousand points brings x100 multiplier.
A game of chance is not provided by the rules of «Tales of Sand» game. Please read about all bonus and prize options below.
Tales of Sand Symbols, Wild, Scatter
There are ten dice in this game: six colorful dice with score from one to six, as well as four dice with hieroglyphs. The only one special element is provided:
- Red hieroglyph is a Bonus symbol. The combination of three such symbols triggers Legends of the Sand prize round.
Score and pay tables are situated at the top part of the main screen.
Tales of Sand Bonus games
Except the standard score system, this game provides the gamblers with extra multipliers:
- Three combinations – х1.5;
- Four combinations – x2;
- Nine same symbols at the same screen – 200 points.
These multipliers and extra points are taken in account in calculation of the final payoff.
Moreover, «Tales of Sand» offers the following thematic bonuses:
- Legends of the Sand – you will see twelve boxes and have to reveal them randomly. They hide different objects. When you gather three same items, you get some score. It is taken in account in calculation of the payoff.
- The Hourglass – you can see sand glass at the top part of the screen. They turn when all four screen are full and lessen the special counter for a unit. As soon as it goes down to zero, you win some score.
- Moving Sand – this feature is activated when you stake over five euro. The hourglass, mentioned above, might be used by the end of any round.
Detailed description of all prize options is available on the Help.
«Tales of Sand» doesn't offer a progressive jackpot by Gaming1.
Tales of Sand Interface
First of all, we would like to explain functions of main elements of the interface of this model:
- Stake – select an amount of the bet per round;
- Start – start a new level;
- Credits – quantity of credits at the balance;
- Stake – an amount of the bet;
- Total Pts – the player’s score;
- Mystery – bonus points;
- Win – an amount of the win;
- Points Table – the pay table;
- Dice Generator – run the dice generator;
- Points Prize – open the prize pay table;
- ? – open the rules.
You can play manually, choosing the screen to place new set of dice on your own. However it is also possible to switch to the automatic mode to let the software making your choice. Anyway, you should pay your attention to the blinking elements. They are the tips.
The Help provides general information about the game, animated demo of different features and other important data.
It is only possible to set up the sound and screen parameters. You don't need to download this game.
Video game review Tales of Sand
Should You Play Tales of Sand for Real Money?
If you think rules of this game are too complicated, we recommend you to test «Tales of Sand» free in a demo mode. A couple minutes of testing is enough to understand the main points. Please also remember about the tips, that makes the gameplay easier.
In general, the novelty is pretty interesting even in the demo mode, so what can be said about the real bets. It excites by necessity to take decisions and cool bonuses. So, we recommend it to all our readers.
The payback depends on the strategy. We will discuss it later in the special article. So you can expect recommendations from our experts.