The company Blueprint Gaming, specializing in the production of software for gambling sector, was founded in March 2001 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The controlling interest of Blueprint Gaming was purchased by the German corporation Gauselmann Group in 2008.
Nowadays the representative offices of Blueprint Gaming are open in the United Kingdom and the Philippines. The products of the company are licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and the UK Gambling Commission.
Its employees, who have experience in developing not only gambling games, but also entertainments for bingo halls, pubs, all kinds of desktop arcade games and other amusements, are specialists in various fields. This indicates that they know perfectly this sector of business.
Blueprint Gaming cooperates with many famous brands in the world of gambling. Its partners include major operators of casinos (888, William Hill, Betsson, Betfair, Ladbrokes, CasinoEuro, Bet365, Unibet, PaddyPower, VirginGames, Victor Chandler) and reputable developers of software (OpenBet, GTS, Merkur Gaming).
Games that are developed by the company can be subdivided into the following categories:
• Slot machines (Casper's Mystery Mirror, Zuma, Bejeweled 2 and others)
• Slots of the series Pub Fruits (Lucky Leprechaun, Casino Crazy and some others)
• Gambling games with cards and roulette (The Poker Room, Bar X Roulette and so on)
• Bingo and arcade games (Red Hot 7's, Strictly Bingo and others)
• Instant lotteries (Casper Magic Mirror, Big Match and some other online scratch cards)
• Entertainment games (Lucky Break, Track and Field, Bookworm and some others)
Models from Blueprint Gaming are not supposed to be designed in the same style, which could be considered to be its distinctive feature. However it should be noted that many games have original features, which make customers pay attention to them.