On the eve of Euro 2016, Cloudbet launched its own Euro 2016 bracket tournament that allows earning up to 300 bitcoins, i.e. over $160,000, for predicting an exact bracket in the European Championship. Users can participate in this promotion for free. Customers can log in their Cloudbet accounts and fill in the Euro 2016 bracket. It is necessary to select the teams that will participate in playoff rounds (Round of 16, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, and Final). Those who correctly predict the winners of all rounds will be able to get 50 bitcoins. Two hundred and fifty bitcoins are provided for a user who will correctly predict the winner of Euro 2016.
- If you choose correctly the 16 teams that take part in the Round of 16, you will get 5 bitcoins
- If you select correctly the 8 teams that advance to the Quarter Finals, you will receive 10 bitcoins
- If you predict the 4 teams that participate in the Semi Finals, your payout will reach 15 bitcoins
- If you guess the 2 participants of the final match, you will earn 20 bitcoins
- If you select correctly the winner of the 2016 UEFA European Championship, you will become the owner of the 250 bitcoins.
If several participants correctly predict the teams, the prize pool will be shared between them. "Cloudbet provides its loyal users with the best online bitcoin betting experience by launching amazing and extraordinary tournaments," reported Leandro Rossi, Head of Sports at Cloudbet. "The Euro 2016 bracket tournament is available for all customers of Cloudbet. If you don't have an account at Cloudbet, you can create it to participate in this remarkable promotion."
The Euro 2016 bracket is free of charge, so that you can easily sign up for it. More information about this tournament is available on the official website of Cloudbet. Apart from the Euro 2016 bracket tournament, Cloudbet allows users to wager on 1x2, Asian Handicap, and Total Goals markets. The highest limits reach 200 bitcoins per bet. This is an incredible sum that can hardly be found in the entire online gambling business. It can be explained only by the special features of bitcoins. Clients will be provided with the opportunity to place live bets on next goal, next scorer, corner kicks, bookings, penalty scorers, total score, etc. This will make the gameplay even more amusing. The Euro 2016 European Championship will be held in France from June 10 to July 10.