Ultimate Texas Hold'em is a variation of Texas Hold'em, designed for those who like to play against the house. Its inventor is Roger Snow, a founder of the popular Internet website ShuffleMaster.
Ultimate Texas Hold'em Rules
We are going to remind you that the gameplay has the following steps:
- The client makes two equal bets (ante and blind). Bonus bets are optional if they are provided.
- Two cards are dealt to the dealer and the player. The user can see only one of his cards.
- The client can check or make a Play bet equal to three or four antes.
- The dealer opens the three community cards.
- If the player has already checked, he can make a Play bet in the amount of two antes. If he has already made a Play bet, bonus bets are not available for him.
- The croupier deals two additional community cards.
- If the player has checked twice, he can make a Play bet equal to one ante or fold, losing his ante and blind. If he has already raised, he cannot raise more.
- Then the best five-card hands are formed. Seven cards take part in their formation.
The lowest-ranking dealer's hand is a pair.
Read in a separate article in the thematic section of Casinoz about the comparison of hands, payouts, bonus bets, and other intricacies of the rules.
Basic Strategy for Ultimate Texas Hold'em
Let's discuss the Ultimate Texas Hold'em progressive card strategy recommendations based on the mathematical calculations of Wizard of Odds authors. Considering that your further active steps can be reduced to whether to raise or not and when to do it, our recommendations are limited to this issue.
Raise in the first round of betting
First, let's discuss when it is necessary to make a Play bet in the number of four antes.
- Y - always make a 4x raise
- S - make a 4x raise if the cards are suited
- N - never raise
If you have a pair of threes and better, it is necessary to raise!!!
Raise in the second round of betting
It is possible to make a Play bet in the amount of two antes. This step may be beneficial in the following situations:
- Any pair (threes or better) if it has at least one pocket card.
- Two pairs or better.
- Four to a flush if one of its cards is a community card whose rank is over ten.
Raise in the third round of betting
Any pair or any other hand consisting of at least one pocket card.
It is also desirable to be able to count outs. It makes sense to raise if their number does not exceed 21.
We will remind you that the Play bet can be made only once per round, so if you have already made it, you will reach a showdown in any case.
Ultimate Texas Hold'em provides the opportunity to make bonus bets of different types, but they are too unprofitable to be recommended to the client who wants to earn. Therefore, you should better avoid them.
We hope that our recommendations and guidelines concerning the Casino Texas Hold'em strategy will help you achieve the best results. However, do not start playing with real bets. First, you should master how to make the right decisions at all stages of the table game and avoid mistakes.
Using the search engine on Casinoz, you will be able to find different models of this kind of poker and choose the most suitable version.
We look forward to seeing your comments about advanced strategy Ultimate Texas Hold'em and stories about your personal experience.