Articles about working at casino
Do you work at a casino as a dealer, pit boss, or manager? You will be interested in the articles published in this section of the Casinoz encyclopedia of gambling. They discuss various aspects of gambling, which are directly related to the staff of gambling establishments.
Let's talk about the relationship with the players, the nuances of the croupier work, job responsibilities of pit bosses, ways of attracting new customers.
Articles for casino dealers
The thematic publications intended for the dealers discuss numerous issues related to the peculiarities of the profession.
- Training - Remember how you studied at the school of the dealer? You must agree that it was interesting.
- Psychology - how to cope with psychological pressure? How not to pay attention to boors? How to keep cool in any situation? Read the tips in the articles.
- Customers - not all players are nice people, but you need to communicate with everyone. Learn how to find an approach to any casino customer.
- Gambling - at what table is it easier or harder for you to work? We will discuss the nuances of the work of the dealer on roulette, poker, blackjack, and other games?
- Job search - Where can I get a job as a dealer? Several practical recommendations are waiting for you in the articles.
- Dealers in different countries - what are the differences in the work of the casino dealer in the USA, Russia, Macau, Singapore? Read about it in the publications at Casinoz.
- Prospects of the profession – What are the dealers of the future? Whether they'll be replaced my machines? Will there be a dealer at the online casino? Observers argue on trends in the development of the gambling business and the place of staff in gambling of the future.
- Cheaters - Surely you had to deal with scams at the casino. We'll show you how to identify marked cards, how scammers cheat a croupier at roulette, what crooks do on roulette and so on.
- Tips - Should the croupier ask the client for tips? Is this ethical? How should the tip be distributed? Let's discuss.
- Interesting incidents - Of course, you can share a lot of fascinating stories that took place at the casino. Us too. Read them in this section.
Under the articles for dealers, there is an active discussion of pressing issues. Former and current dealers tell about their personal experience.
Articles for casino pit bosses
Working as a pit boss implies a higher level of responsibility. Employees in this position should:
- To organize stable work of pit as a whole,
- Keep an eye at the dealer,
- To settle disputes with customers and so on.
For every mistake, the dealer is responsible for the pit boss. Dissatisfied players claim him. He explains the reasons for failure to his manager.
The articles tell about the nuances of the pit boss work. You'll learn how to change dealers, how to deal with cheaters, how to communicate with aggressive customers, how to distribute tips and so on.
Articles about casino management
Becoming a manager of a gambling establishment, a former dealer and pit boss realizes that all his previous worries were trifles in comparison with the current problems. From now on, he will control all and everybody, continually waiting for problems.
He should make global decisions regarding the proposed games, their rules, drawings, promotions, the level of payment of staff and so on. He should take care of the profit of the institution.
If there are any problems, he is the one who will be responsible to the owners, even if it's not his fault. In short, he now carries responsibility for everything.
How to effectively manage a casino, described in our articles. Experts with extensive experience in the gambling business wrote them. The former top managers are among them, ready to give advice and discuss the problem.
Forum for casino employees
Finally, we should notice that the Casinoz forum has threads where dealers and casino management representatives can share their experience, talk about interesting cases, ask for advice and discuss any topic, related to their work.
Working in a casino is both exciting and challenging. Representatives of the gambling staff are constantly under psychological pressure, often find themselves in stressful situations and should always be able to control themselves, after all, they are responsible for the money of customers and institutions.
If you work as a croupier, pit boss, or the Manager of the casino, we suggest you read the materials of this section. Here you will certainly learn something new and will be able to discuss essential questions with colleagues.