Casiopea Group Kft appeared on the Hungarian market in 2001. The company provides architectural services both for residential and commercial projects in Eastern and Central Europe. Initially, it had been devoted to two architects, but it quickly became one of the largest Hungarian architectural companies. Nowadays an experienced international team of twenty-five architects work on Casiopea Group Kft.
Casiopea dates back to 1998, when two of its current owners, Michael Israeli and Yael Argaman, created their own company after long years of the work in design offices in Israel. The list of committed works includes the Ministry of Justice in Jerusalem, an office complex in the campus of Rishon LeZion, schools, synagogues and gyms.
The architects decided to expand their business opportunities in real estate to Central Europe and moved their companies in 2001 to Budapest, Hungary. The Hungarian architect Gyula Lazar joined them there in 2002.
It is important for companies to find "the Spirit of the Place" and form the potential in accordance with it without choosing stereotypical styles of architecture. Employees of Casiopea try treating each architectural work without prejudice.
Why should you choose Casiopea Group Kft?
- The company Casiopea is proud that it has an opportunity to choose the style, which is necessary for investors.
- Casiopea believes that the productivity of buildings has the same importance as a good architecture.
- Group of the company's architects is willing to adjust the work with the commercial program and the budget of the developer.
- The company Casiopea is present in the countries of Eastern and Central Europe, and its office is located in Budapest.
- Casiopea has a successful international team of architects that includes Hungarian, French, Spanish, German and Israeli workers.
The major partners of the company are developers of residential and commercial objects:
- Plaza Centers, the developer of trade centers
- Sybil Holdings Ltd.
- Home Center Zrt.
- B.S.R Ltd.
- Smart Real Estate
- Olimpia Group
- G.B. Europa Ingatlan
- CEU Property
- Coral Holding
Casiopea Group Kft has a wide experience in the design and planning of shopping centers in Central and Eastern Europe. The company has been involved in the development of some of the largest shopping centers in the region, including the development of successful Polish shopping centers Krak?w Plaza and Pozna? Plaza, as well as Arena Plaza Mall, located in the central business district of Budapest.
Casiopea designed around eight thousand apartments in Budapest and more than one thousand in other major cities of Hungary during the period from 2001 to 2006. The architects are always trying to "feel" the house while planning residential complexes, though it has never affected the efficiency and functionality of the future building.
The company took part in the construction of trade centers in some countries of Eastern and Central Europe.
- Arena Plaza - 200,000 square meters
- Dream Island - 500,000 square meters
- Szigetszentmikl?s Complex - 55,000 square meters, Szigetszentmikl?s
- Shopping - M3 center - 50,000 square meters
- Pozna? Plaza - 70,000 square meters, Pozna?
- Valley view - 150,000 square meters, Bra?ov
- Scrovistea Village - 74,000 square meters, Bucharest
- Casa Radio - Dambovica center - 560,000 square meters, Bucharest
- Atrium Center Cluj - 96,000 square meters, Cluj
- Harmony City - 274,000 square meters, Kiev
Casiopea is involved in several current projects of the region, including Serbia and Romania.
2009-2018 © Casinoz - Casino - Internet casino and online gamblings!
The reprint is resolved only from the written consent with the indication of a direct reference - support♠casinoz.club
Casino of month ♠ Top casino ♠ Webmoney casino ♠ New casino ♠ Blacklisted ♠ Closed ♠ Offers