How to Play Blackjack French
Blackjack French is a type of European online blackjack, where a croupier deals initially one card, while the other ones he takes when a player gets his cards.
It is possible to play French blackjack only on one box. The bet can range from one to fifty euros at Casino 770.
The aim of Blackjack French is the same as in case of any other blackjack. It is necessary to get higher score on the box than the dealer without exceeding twenty-one. The client also receives a payout, if the dealer goes bust.
In general, Blackjack French has classic common rules for blackjack
, which can be read in the special article at Casinoz. We are going to describe the features of this game below:
- The dealer should take another card to sixteen and stop if his score is seventeen.
- If the gambler goes bust, the dealer does not have to hit.
- Doubling can be done on the first two cards having nine, ten or eleven points.
- It is allowed to split two cards of the same rank.
- Doubling is prohibited after splitting aces.
- Only one card is added to splitting aces.
- Ace and ten on the box, formed after splitting, are not considered as blackjack
- It is possible to split two types before formation of three hands.
- Blackjack French has no surrender.
- If a dealer has ace, a player can be insured from blackjack. The size of the insurance is less than half bet.
The common winning boxes are paid with odds 1:1, for blackjack odds are 3:2 and for insurance they are 2:1.
Information on how to reduce the house edge in Blackjack French is not available.
Blackjack French Bonus games
Any bonus payouts, extra bets or prize games in Blackjack French are not available.
Blackjack French from iSoftBet has no progressive jackpot.
Blackjack French Interface
Gamblers will easily understand the interface of Blackjack French. It is necessary to understand a little bit terms of blackjack. We will help you to understand functions which are performed by the various buttons on the control panel:
- New Game allows starting new game
- Cancel All Bets helps to remove all bets
- Deal allows dealing cards
- Stand stops taking cards
- Double Down allows doubling a bet
- Hit allows taking another card
- Last Bet allows repeating a bet
- Rebet & Deal allows repeating a bet and dealing cards
- Split allows splitting on two boxes
- Insurance allows insuring from blackjack
The bet size is determined by selecting the desired value of chip and clicking on a special field on the table of Blackjack French.
The following windows present information about the game:
- Balance shows the amount on the account
- Bet shows the bet size
- Winnings indicates the winning sum
Current information is also displayed in pop-ups. Players of Blackjack French have the opportunity to turn off the sound, to change various parameters of user settings and become familiar with a section with information.
It is difficult to say why blackjack from iSoftBet is called French. We think that this is just one of the European versions of the game. Perhaps this type of blackjack is played in casinos of France. However it is not very important. The model has everything that fans of gambling require: high quality, favorable rules and user-friendly interface.Recommendations about blackjack
gamblers will find in articles at Casinoz.
Play Blackjack French in Casino for Real Money
Gamblers can try Blackjack French in training or real online casinos running on the platform iSoftBet. One of such establishments is NetBet Casino, where we tested this game. Players can run Blackjack French without registration using conventional bets directly on the site Casinoz.