«Multi-hand Video Blackjack» is a kind of online blackjack
where the user can play on few boxes and set up how many hands the dealer deals to himself on.
In the end of the deal cards on all player’s boxes (except of those with overtake) are compared with cards on all boxes of the dealer. Of course, the player’s bet wins or loses as many times as many boxes the croupier is playing on. In the other words, it is possible to get up to two hundred fifty results in each deal depending on number of active hands.
The user can bet on one, three or five boxes. The virtual dealer can be set up to deal on three, five, ten or fifty hands to himself.
An amount of the minimal starting bet on box is ten or twenty five cents (depending on quantity of dealer’s boxes). The maximal bet is always fifty dollars, while totally it is possible to stake up to twelve thousands and a half per deal.
Eight standard decks with no jokers are drawn on each of the hands. All cards are shuffled before each deal. It is American blackjack, that’s why the dealer deals two cards to himself first, reveals one of them and checks for blackjack if it is a ten or an ace.
Now about the main points of rules of «Multi-hand Video Blackjack»:
- The dealer stands on any seventeen.
- Split is allowed twice.
- One card is dealt to each of the split aces.
- An ace and a ten after split are counted as twenty one, but not a blackjack.
- Double can be made at any first two cards (except of blackjack).
- There is insurance of blackjack.
- No surrender.
- In case of blackjack in the dealer’s hand, only the starting bet loses.
Payoffs are standard: 1:1 by the standard winning box, 2:1 by the insurance and 3:2 by the blackjack.
First the player has to choose number of boxes to play by, place a bet and take decision about number of dealer’s hands. After it he receives cards on his boxes. One card is laying face-up on all boxes of the dealer.
After the customer takes decisions on all boxes, the dealer starts dealing cards to himself. Please pay your attention that only the open card on his hands remains the same. The rest cards are new.
Then cards on each of the player’s boxes are compared with the dealer’s cards. There are there counters under the client’s box, which display number of winning positions, as well as losing and tie game.
«Multi-hand Video Blackjack» is provided with the very unusual features of the gameplay, so there is nothing surprising that its interface looks uncommon for the fans of traditional blackjack.
The main part of the screen is taken by the gaming field. The control panels with the following elements are situated under it and at the right:
- Turbo – speedy deal;
- Deal – deal the cards;
- Hit – take one more card;
- Stand – stop taking cards;
- Double Down – make a double;
- Split – make a split;
- Bet/Hand – set up an amount of the bet per box;
- Dealer Hands – select number of dealer’s boxes;
- Player Hands – select number of player’s hands;
- Balance – a state of the account;
- Initial Bet – an amount of the initial bet;
- Final Bet – an amount of the final bet;
- Paid – an amount of the payoff;
- % - statistics of the gaming session;
- ? – open the informational section;
- An image of a scroll - manual.
The basic user’s settings are available in «Multi-hand Video Blackjack» game.