Double Exposure Blackjack Gold
How to Play Double Exposure Blackjack Gold
Double Exposure Blackjack Gold is a free online blackjack
in which the croupier deals two face up cards to himself.
Eight standard 52-card decks are used in Double Exposure Blackjack Gold. Jokers are not available. The cards are shuffled before each deal.
It is allowed to play betting only on one hand. The bet may vary from one to two hundred dollars (for example, at Crazy Vegas Casino).
The aim of the game is to beat the dealer, gaining higher score without exceeding twenty-one. You can also win if the dealer goes bust.
The general principles and blackjack terms that are used in this game are clarified in a special article in the section Rules on the website Casinoz. This article deals with the aspects of the rules for Double Exposure Blackjack Gold:
- The croupier deals to himself two face up cards.
- The dealer hits on a soft 17 and stands on a hard 17.
- If the scores are equal, the dealer wins (the only exception is the fact that the user's blackjack beats the dealer's blackjack).
- It is allowed to make a double on a hard 9, 10 or 11.
- It is allowed to double after a split.
- The split can be made three times till the formation of four hands on a box.
- It is allowed to split two different ten-value cards.
- Aces can be resplit.
- One card is added to each split ace.
- Blackjack can not be formed after a split (considered to be a 21).
- It is allowed neither to take insurance nor surrender in Double Exposure Blackjack Gold.
Blackjack in Double Exposure Blackjack Gold is paid according to the same multiplier as an ordinary winning box (1:1).
Double Exposure Blackjack Gold Bonus games
Bonus payouts are not provided by the rules for Double Exposure Blackjack Gold.
Progressive jackpots are not available in Double Exposure Blackjack Gold.
Double Exposure Blackjack Gold Interface
Online games from the Microgaming Gold Series have been already discussed on the website Casinoz, so we will not describe the elements of the interface once again. It should be mentioned that in the settings users can turn off the sound (completely or its certain parameters), speed up the gameplay and make some other changes.
If you want to clarify something, hover your mouse cursor over a board with the indication of the betting range. The section with information appears in the pop-up window.
Double Exposure Blackjack Gold is a very interesting kind of blackjack. The game is not as simple as it may seem to be at first glance, so do not rush in making decisions. The following publications of the portal Casinoz will provide you with information about the opportunities and teach you how to play Double Exposure Blackjack Gold.
The range of Microgaming has one more Double Exposure blackjack
. Read our article. Perhaps that version will be more suitable for you.
Play Double Exposure Blackjack Gold in Casino for Real Money
Users can try to play Double Exposure Blackjack Gold in free mode or for money at Crazy Vegas Casino and other online casinos running on software developed by Microgaming. Readers of Casinoz can test this blackjack for fun without registration directly on our website.